Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Me =)

Eh oh!

I'm blogging after so damn long!!

It feels so different!! And and... whateverish =| =P

Well I shall start off with introducing myself.

I yam zee Srushti! I tend to be a leetle weird. Little wonder I yam zee queen of zee eebal!

Okay.. I shall spare you some of the retardness and try and be a tad normal. =P (if possible *rolls eyes*)

Yes I do a lot of that... You know the *rolls eyes* thing? So much so that my mom thinks that my eyes shall pop out of their sockets. =|

I tend to talk a hell lot of rubbish as is visible right now *blush blush*

I love dancing and singing and screaming like a retarded nut..

Oh wow! You guessed! I'm random! Einstein! o_O

I hate typing in abbreviations.. I mean for fuck's sake! Its not like they would kill you for writing full words *re-rolls eyes*

I love black! Hah! But I'm not goth! But I still love black! So bite me! My wardrobe consists mostly of black and red.. They're the besterest colours in the world =D. Green and yellow suck. To the core. They're ugly fugly mugly zugly colours -.-!!

As you'll would have noticed I love using exclamation marks! Even though what I'm saying isn't... erm... exclaimable!

I also love making new words. And I love English and French to death! So hah... YOU SUCK... LOOOOOOOOSAH!

What? I told you I'm random =|

My friends just happen to be my first life. No seriously, I'd die without them =D

Music happens to my second life... I love all genres of music.. Except maybe heavy metal!! ACK dirty rotten screamy people! =|

I wuvs zee teletubbies and spongebob.. They fuckin' rule!

I love writing stories and poems. But let me warn you.... *switches off lights and covers self in blanket* *pokes head out and shines an eerie torchlight* I write creepy morbid scary stuff. About death.

Not that I'm depressed. I'm a happy wappy bubble! I love bubbles!! =D

Okay. I get the impression that someone's going to knock me out cold if I don't shut up. So bye bye.. Toodles!!

And "Just remember... The ponies will kill you..." quote Billie Joe Armstrong.

No comments: