Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Why studies should be eliminated from the fucking world!

This is a simple straightforward venting out of my intense dislike for studies. Yes they bloody suck. To the core. I can't bear studying for longer than 1 hour at a stretch and that is fucking bad. Especially since I have my board exams in one week. ONE WEEK! Fuck!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH *runs around screaming liked a crazed woman*.
*breathes... VERY DEEP*.. Okay.. I'm okay now. So as I was saying... Wait... what WAS I saying? Oh yaa...
Exams are a bloody pain in the ass. Like seriously. Any person who disagrees has got to be the world's biggest nerd. No seriously!
I mean what with coursework and all, do they actually expect to us to fucking do truckloads of coursework and on TOP of that expect us score well in our exams? What are we for fuck's sake? Einstein?
Okay I know I'm a little over the top today and I'm abusing a tad more than usual.. Sorry. But I'm really frustrated!
I'm sick of studying. I feel so saturated. My hands hurt from writing and my head hurts from the amount of information! I'm really sick of this!
I want to go run around.. play volleyball.. put mehendi.. dance all night.. have sleepovers.. sing and scream.. read.. talk to my friends all day long... play badminton...
But no.. All I get to do is study.. (and blog) STUDY STUDY STUDY!! =|
Its fucking exasperating but do I get respite? No?

SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!!!! I'M DROWNING UNDER STUDIES *suffocates and dies* =O X_X

1 comment:

Anka Wisha said...

Einstein defied the education system silly, so no, they don't expect us to be Einsteins.
DRAMA QUEEEEEEEEEN.
I hate exams too.
*kapluts and dies*