Thursday, May 1, 2008

Why I should NEVER make a blog!

Geez! Blogs are so super duper addictive. Now look at me... what kind of a moron updates their blog every single day? Answer is... me, Srushti Iyer. :|
I mean, I have my board exams in 11 days... ELEVEN DAYS!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! WHY AM I STILL BLOGGING?
Answer is.. IT'S AN ADDICTION! Okay.. I'm screaming way too much for my own liking.. And for the liking of my poor little vocal chords :|.
Well here I am.. Finishing this stupid blog entry because as I told you, I AM FUCKING ADDICTED.. Oh God! There's just something about these stupid blogs that make me abuse like a nut! Not like nuts abuse or anything.. Okay.. What AM Is saying? :S
Another reason I shouldn't make blogs.. I tend to confuzzle myself :|
Well blogs are addictive.. VERY addictive.. See.. I have nothing to write but I continue to write a load of bullshit!! Grr..
Okay.. I must resist.. I have to stop..
Toodles.. Shall keep updating you :)

No comments: