Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Be Mine


You make me crazy, delirious with joy,

As every moment is passed in thought of you,

I can’t seem to forget you, not for a second,

Because I love you truly my dear.

Be mine I say, be mine,

I need you and you need me,

So I plead you to be mine,

And let us ride away into the night.

Hold me in your arms,

Hold me tight, because I might just slip away,

Be with me when I call your name,

Kiss away my pain.

Hold my hand, fight the ghosts,

Erase my fears and stop my tears,

Believe me even if the world does not,

‘Cause, trust me, I’d never lie to you.

You fill me with a feeling

So inexplicable and deep,

Because whenever I look at you,

I get lost forever, in your dark eyes.

We’re made for each other,

You know we are,

We’d be so perfect together,

So I pray you to be mine.

I think of you all the time, day or night

It’s only you that I think of when I’m awake,

It’s only you that I dream of when I’m sleeping,

Stay with me forever now,

And make my dreams come true.

I plead to you, look into your heart,

Close your eyes and let the rays fall on your face,

Because when you do so honey,

You’ll see the face of you’re love,

And I hope that it is me, my love.

Hold me now, I love you truly,

Be mine… hold me under the milky twilight,

Kiss me as we dance the night away,

And kiss my pain away.

Srushti Iyer,

7th May, 2008.

No comments: