Friday, May 9, 2008

Knight in Shining Armour

Maybe I wished too hard for you,

Maybe destiny played a game,

Maybe I’m just not made for you,

Maybe you’re just not mine.

Unknown to you is the fact, that you’re a part of me,

Your ignorance scalds my soul deeply,

And my gashes cry for your love,

So then, I pray my love… come and sooth my hurt.

Gallop upon a dark, glorious horse,

Whip me off my feet,

Be my night in shining armour,

Take me to a different world.

The sun plays around the deep grey clouds,

And I catch few glimpses of your face,

My heart is melting, my soul relenting,

As I wish to run into your arms.

Take me into your arms my love,

Somewhere far away,

Away from our mundane and pitiable life

Far into the sun.

Hold me tight, in the starry night,

As I lose myself in your eyes,

Let the soft rain melt away the pain,

And reunite us forever more.

I call out to you, again and again,

But you simply look through me now,

And as I try to hold you back,

You just turn away and run.

What did I do to bear such rancour,

Why do you ignore me so,

Listen to me for once my love,

It’s all I ask of you.

Don’t I deserve your love,

When I already gave you mine,

What more do you want from me my love,

Just say it and it’s yours.

A lifetime has passed, maybe two,

And I wait relentlessly for you,

Hoping that you’ll come one day,

And take me into your arms.

I’m tired of sitting in idle hope,

I’ve waited for an eternity now,

As you’ve ruthlessly crushed my heart,

Maybe you don’t deserve me anymore,

Because it’s over now.

I thank you, my dear,

For all the pain, the anger, fury and hate,

Thank you for making me realize,

That you’re not worth the tears and pain.



Sorry guys.. This might not have come out too well.. But it's an addiction... I gotta put everything I write on this blasted blog :P...

2 comments:

Xorkes said...

u´ve surely blasted.. and blasted WELL :)

Ethereal_princess said...

Oh gee thanks a lot.. :)
A tad late response I know...
But I've got exams :(